Sunday, April 15, 2012

35 Weeks



•How far along?: 35 Weeks

•How big is baby?: Dr. says about 5 pounds!!

•Maternity clothes?: Always and I have more winter stuff so most days I'm sweating to death. 

•Movement: All the time! Hiccups everyday too. Still hoping he flips!

•Stretch marks?: Not yet...knock on wood.

•Sleep?: Its only really bad when I get heartburn.

•Symptoms?: Heartburn, less mobile, Braxton Hicks contractions! 

•Food cravings: Always thirsty. I don't crave syrup and breakfast items as much as I once did. 

•Belly button in or out?: In, but maybe not for long...

•What I miss: Being able to bend over easily. 

•What I'm looking forward to: My sonogram in a little over a week. I can't wait to see the baby and to check on whether or not he's still breech. 

•Best Moment this week: My co-workers had a baby shower/dinner for me and made the most awesome "pancake" cake (I'll post pictures soon) They spoiled me with gifts and now we have an awesome pack and play with a bassinet! 

•Milestone: Only 5 weeks to go!

•Nursery Progress: Still need to set everything up...can you believe how much of a slacker I am? A girl at church today asked me if I have been "nesting". I had to tell her the truth...not at all!! I am so tired after working on my feet all day that I never feel like coming home and cleaning. I need to start that asap! 


4 comments:

  1. With my first baby I couldn't see any stretch marks till after the baby came out and my skin was loose again. But maybe you're just really lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I loved this post. I think it's good you aren't nesting! Get all the rest you can before baby comes. You will be glad that you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, seriously. Are you even pregnant? That's how I look after a good meal!!! You look fantastic!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!! And boo to the stretch mark girl, you will go unscathed!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And by stretch mark girl, I mean Jen R.

      Delete