Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hudson's Baby Blessing

We blessed Hudson on Sunday, August 19th, at Todd's home in Libertyville, IL. It was such an amazing day. Sherrie had come home the Tuesday prior to the blessing and it meant a lot to Todd and I that she could witness it. She has come so far and to be home with us was so nice. Introducing her to Hudson for the first time brought us to tears. It was such a special moment that I will never forget. The love that she has for him, although hard to express, is still very apparent. Todd gave Hudson such a beautiful blessing. There was no denying the spirit that we felt. We love Hudson more than anything. Words can't describe how truly blessed we feel to have him as our son.

He sure is a cutie!!

4 comments:

  1. You guys he is so stkin cute...I'm glad he got to meet sherrie, and I'm glad shes home

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply
    shareԁ this useful informatіon with us. Ρlease stаy us informed lіkе this.
    Thank yоu for sharing.

    my ωеbρage - how to buy and sell cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Нello thеre! Do yοu use Tωitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm dеfinitelу enjoyіng your blοg and loοk foгward tο new posts.



    mу ωeb ρage: house for rent in allen

    ReplyDelete