Tuesday, November 29, 2011

15 Weeks

Weeks 1-15 (well more like 4-15 because who knows before then anyways) :


  • I'm due May 20, 2012
  • Todd told me I was pregnant before I knew or had had any symptoms
  • Todd also thinks it's a Girl - I am starting to believe him
  • I have not had a feeling/dreamt about what the gender is
  • Twilight: Breaking Dawn has officially freaked me out of labor - No, I do not think I am having a vampire child
  • I have not been sick or experienced morning sickness - thank goodness, I feel blessed
  • I have been so sleepy that I did not paint my nails for 1 month (for those of you who know me well, I paint my nails weekly) It wasn't the time it takes to paint them that discouraged me, but the mere thought of having to wait for them to dry before I could lay down and nap.
  • I have hated raw meat, laughing cow cheese, and Culvers burgers - still do. Even writing about these makes me want to gag.
  • I LOVE breakfast food - waffles, french toast, pancakes, doughnuts - anything bad for you in the morning :)
  • Only 5 more weeks until we find out the gender
  • I am pregnant with one of my best friends/cousins - she is 2 weeks behind me and pregnant with twins!! 
Just thought I would write down some thoughts to remember this amazing experience. I will post some pictures when I feel like I have a baby bump instead of a breakfast bump.

5 comments:

  1. I tried to post and it keeps putting me as unknown... Anyway,
    YAY pregnant cousins! :)
    <3 Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love love love love this post!!! So excited for you Jess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica we're so excited for you!! When I was pregnant, I liked poptarts, watermelon and chocolate milk. Go figure. Almost anything else made me barf. Can't wait to hear how things go. Lots of love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess...so thrilled for you and Todd! You will be wonderful parents. I remember feeling great with Robert...but I didn't like bread, olive oil, or salt and was living in Italy. You go figure. With Brian it was raw meat and brushing my teeth. To this day I have issues with raw hamburger meat..lol..
    keep blogging and start taking pictures!
    Who am I to talk, I hardly have put up any this month. I need to play catch up too.
    Sending love and hugs your way for a happy holiday season! Filled with lots and lots of Christams music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that Twilight freaked you out. haha. luckily childbirth isn't anything like that. idk about going all-natural, but an epidural made it heavenly!

    ReplyDelete