Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zumba!!!


I love Zumba! It is seriously my new favorite workout...and that says A LOT because I really don't like to work out. My first class was in St. Thomas in March, but I didn't know where to go in Provo. One of the girls I work with told me she was going to a Zumba class and I jumped at the opportunity! So glad I did. I love that after the hour is up, you don't feel like you have "worked out" because it is so fun. If you haven't checked it out, I would highly recommend it!! I am so sore!!

If you live in Provo check out Amy William's class at Studio 600 on Center St. She teaches Monday & Thursday @ 4:30pm and Tuesday & Wednesday at 8:00pm. Tomorrow is a FREE open house from 6:30pm - 8:00pm!!

2 comments:

  1. It was so hard!!!! But fun :-) even though I looked ridiculous because I can't dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im going to try it for my first time next month... im kinda nervous. i hope there is a lot of people there so no one watches me. lol

    ReplyDelete