Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Hunger Games


I finished this book only a few hours ago and can't stop thinking about how much I loved The Hunger Games. Actually, Todd is sitting next to me on the couch and has just started reading it. I am completely jealous and constantly looking over his shoulder to see what happens next. And did I mention that I already read it? No reason to be jealous. For those of you who like to read, I recommend it. When you read inside of the book jacket to see what the story is about you may think the it sounds a little morbid, and in a way you feel like why should I enjoy reading about this? But I did, and you will too. Let me know what you think. Can't wait to start the sequel, Catching Fire. Can't wait!!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh! you read it! I have GOT to find it somewhere so I can read it too. :) Glad you thought it was as good as everyone has said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard it's an awesome book. Next on my list of bath-time reads for sure. PS-who is that amazing photographer that took your header picture? You are so lucky to know someone that talented ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we read this book and the sequel in my bookclub. loved the 1st, only kind of liked the 2nd... i can't wait for the 3rd, we're reading it this year in bookclub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess...you and another friend blogged about this book, so last night I went out and bought 1 and 2, not even knowing what they were about because Brian wanted to read them too! can i just say that if i didn't have to go to church today and didn't have company coming for dinner i would read all day long. I'm on page 120 and can't put it down. Thanks for the suggestion!!!
    hugs,
    judi

    ReplyDelete